Of course, to access routerlogin.net via Genie app, you need to register with your router genie account. In order to guide you on how to register, we help you. Be ready with high internet speed and the firmware should be updated.
Steps to Register Genie App
- Go into your browser and type netgear.com to download and install the latest genie app as per your device type. Genie App is available for window desktop and mobile.
- It may take time to download and you have to wait until the downloading and installation completes. Make sure when installation process runs, don’t go to another tab to interrupt with your downloading process.
- When downloading gets complete, it will show in the notification.
- Click on the Genie icon displaying on the desktop or maybe windows taskbar.
- Select the ‘Router Settings’, it will show the ‘Router Login’ window.
- You need to click on ‘Login as’ and select ‘Remote Access’.
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ link.
- A new window will open. You need to click on ‘Create’ option.
- Make sure to remember the Genie password that you recently chose for your genie registration. Whenever you get to log into your Genie App, you have to type this Email and password.
- Confirm the columns filling up your details. When you create an account, it will send you a confirmation link to your Email Id.
- You need to visit your Email id and confirm this link to verify your account.
- Come back to your Genie App setup and click on ‘Ok’ to save the changes.
Access Routerlogin.net – Genie App
Once you have confirmed the link through your email id, you are registered with your Genie app. If you want to get access routerlogin.net via genie app, you can:
- Click on the Genie app regardless it is installed on PC or Mobile.
- Select Remote Access
- Confirm Email and Password
- Click on ‘Ok’. The wireless settings window will open on your home screen. On the right corner, it is showing the cloud icon which indicates that you are ready to manage your router remotely.
- At the bottom of the ‘Wireless Settings Window’, you can verify, the router model that you want to run remotely should be selected there.
So, now you are ready to access Routerlogin.net from your genie app to manage its all settings from anywhere or anytime. To find the change instantly you can click on the ‘Refresh’ button