Are you trying to access Netgear Router Login homepage for manual and smart wizard installation? Unfortunately, unable to do by yourself, don’t worry following the below instructions, you can get the success. When it comes to the manual installation, you must be ready with the prior information related to:
- Domain Name
- Internet Login Username and Password
- DNS Address
- Fixed or Static IP Address
This information you can get from your Internet Service provider (ISP).
- Connect the Netgear n600 wndr3400 Router with Computer and Modem using Ethernet Cables to create the connection among three.
- Turn on all the devices and wait until the Router LED turns into stable green, it may take one minute.
- Now you are ready to access Netgear Router Login
- Open the browser (any) already installed in your PC, type either routerlogin.net or IP address 192.168.1.1.
- A Netgear Router Login will display.
- If you are the first time going to install this then you must know the username and password is ‘admin’ in lower case by default which you can change later for security reasons but if you change Netgear Router Password, you need to remember this otherwise you may get the problem to access Netgear Setup.
- Successfully when you reach to your Netgear Router Login, it will ask for the “Firmware Upgrade” while the good thing is when there is availability of Netgear new firmware version, it will automatically let you know and you can go accordingly.
- Go to the main menu and select the setup wizard
- Select ‘No’ and ‘Next’
- The basic settings screen will display
- You have to enter information you collected from your ISP.
- Finally, click on the ‘Apply’ to save the changes.
You are connected to the internet and can make the required changes.
Install The Netgear N600 Wndr3400 Router Smart Wizard
- Following the Ethernet cable connectivity process > Browser > www.netgearlogin.net > Username & password > you reached to the Setup Wizard.
- To start the Setup wizard, insert the resource CD into PC.
- Browse the CD and click on the Setup. (Mac users can double-click the MacWizard program to browse the CD)
- “Check for Firmware Updates” option will appear to proceed accordingly.
- Further, you will get the simple steps where you don’t need to collect any info from ISP but you can change the setup by yourself.
- Must remember to click on ‘Apply’ to save the changes.
Before Closing Netgear Router Login:
Smart Wizard keep a file on your desktop enables you to view the Router settings. For window users, it is saved as Router_Setup.html file while the Mac users can find it saved as Router_Setup.pdf file.
Finally, all the setting are done well, you can easily go firmware update, changes the security settings, guest network settings, etc.
Remember when you are getting the problem in accessing Router Login, due to security reasons (forget the password) then you can ‘Reset’ the Netgear n600 wndr3400 Router by pressing its ‘Reset’ button for more than 10 seconds continuously.