This refund policy has been created to illustrate the circumstances when Microsoftwaregeeks will issue a refund and the process involved. By registering for any services with Microsoftwaregeeks, you are stating that you have read and accepted all of the terms and conditions outlined in this refund policy.
- This policy states the process followed by Microsoftwaregeeks and/or a website owned and operated by Microsoftwaregeeks while issuing any refunds.
- This policy does not apply to conduct of companies that Microsoftwaregeeks does not own or control. Any third-party services are exclusive of this policy.
We always strive to a reach a mutually beneficial resolution. If you are displeased for any reason and are thinking to file a refund claim, please spare few minutes in apprising us of the situation at email@example.com and we will address the concern immediately.
Eligibility for Refund
Microsoftwaregeeks ensures that every project is handled in a professional manner and the client gets the results as per the agreed Scope and Proposal (RFP). In case you are not happy with the outcome and are already through with the issue resolution discussion, we do process refund requests as per the following conditions.
You are entitled to get refund* of the payment you made (if any) in the event of:
- Initial designs are not up to the mark.
- The project has not been started.
- If the dedicated resource (programmer/designer/SEO expert) has not started the project.
- Any Support Services provided are not satisfactory.
- Product received is not working.
- Software provided is not working.
You Are Entitled To A Partial Refund In The Event Of:
- If we fail to deliver as per the scope after the initial design style is approved and a proportion of work is already completed.
- There is ‘No’ mention of the refund policy in the agreement, the refund amount is at prudence of the service provider.
- Project cancellation within 48 hours of making payment.
- If you decide to cancel dedicate resource contract at any point in time. The calculation will be done on pro-rata basis.
- If the provided services are not working, you are also covered with 7 days full money back guarantee.
No refund will be given if:
- You have already approved and signed off the designs mocks. This condition, however, does not apply if we are unable to complete the project as per the original specifications.
- If the project is completed and code already set up on the server
- There are delays caused by lack of communication from your end.
- If you haven’t escalated your issue with the dedicated resource, to the assigned project manager and asked for commitments towards discounts for the work loss.
- If the Service period has expired.
- Product or Software has been used.
Please note that Microsoftwaregeeks delivery obligation is subject to:
- The project is not considered annulled if the agreed upon/pending invoices are not settled.
- Microsoftwaregeeks is not bound to refund if required information for successful completion of the project is not communicated to us in a timely manner.
- If the information provided to Microsoftwaregeeks is incomplete and/or complete information/scope of the project is not provided at the beginning of the project, Microsoftwaregeeks is not bound to maintain its delivery and /or refund commitments.
- Microsoftwaregeeks will not make any compensation for the delay of delivery under any circumstances unless there is a special agreement signed with a penalty clause for delay in delivery.
Limitation of Liability
Microsoftwaregeeks’s liability is limited to the value of the portion of the project (as per the proposal) which stands incomplete at any given point in time. The liability to refund arises only once the project has been cancelled by the client and such cancellation has been communicated to Microsoftwaregeeks in writing or with registered communication email.
Processing of Refunds
Refunds will be issued within 2-7 business days of the cancellation through the same method of payment as the original. *Payments done via Credit Cards will be refunded after deducting a fee of 20% or $100 (whichever is less) towards administration charges.
Note: Microsoftwaregeeks reserves the right to modify terms of the policy at its discretion. Please review terms sporadically. Your continue use of Microsoftwaregeeks website after any such alterations indicate your acceptance of the same.